Join us as part-time Korean language trainers
Are you looking for something to do after office hours or are you a stay at home mum looking for work while your kids are in school? Join Crystal Learning as a part-time Korean language trainer and earn attractive income during your free time.
It is rewardingNothing beats having the joy of teaching, it is an incredibly rewarding job. You can talk about a language that you enjoy and see people’s love of your language increase. The brightest students can make you change the way you think about your work while the more challenging students can still be inspiring in their work ethic by constantly striving to improve.
TrainingWe offer training, helping you hone your pedagogical skills and improve practical classroom techniques. This training, over the course of one year, involves small groups of new trainers coming together on a part time basis to learn together.
Flexible workingYou can juggle family commitments more easily than in a traditional ‘nine to five’ role. The flexible hours means you have the opportunity to do the other things you love in life.
Send us your job application
- To deliver Korean language classes according to our materials and methodology
- To maintain Korean language teaching of highest quality at all times
- Undertake other assignments given from time to time
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to provide a fun new way for students to explore a foreign language.
- Fluent in English language
- Able to start immediately for part timers (urgently)
- Able to teach on weekday evening and Saturday