ELIGIBLE FOR SKILLSFUTURE CREDITS!
We all stand to benefit from more effective communication skills, be it in our workplace or personal lives. Communicating what you wish to say clearly and palatably across various platforms - including emails, presentations, interviews and meetings - will not only increase your professional stature but also bring about the achievement of corporate and personal goals.
This course will look at the fundamentals of business communication, which spans the gamut of solid grammar/vocabulary and verbal/non verbal messaging. Through classroom sessions and mini-workshops, you will acquire the skills and know-how to be poised for the multifaceted challenges of communicating in an increasingly global and digital world.
Free English Trial Class
Come and experience first-hand what it's like to learn English with us
Who should attend?
Anyone keen on learning the fundamentals of good business communication.
- Recognize the principal considerations of business communication
- Understand how the verbal and non-verbal work in tandem with each other
- Appreciate the key differences in business communication platforms (e.g. emails, presentations, interviews, meetings)
- Use grammar, vocabulary, tone and style appropriate to your purpose
- Apply techniques you learn to a specific work situation for effective communication
- Maintain a positive and professional image for yourself and your company
- Schedule: Click here
- Time: 2 hours/lesson
- Duration: 20 hours
- Frequency: Once per week
- Course Fee: S$400.00
- Location: Crystal Learning Centre
Course Outline - Effective Business Communication
Send us an enquiry
Check out our other English Courses